Philip Petersen Service Centre
All makes. All models
We realised that many were complimenting us on our quality of customer service, workmanship, and all at considerably lower prices than main dealers. For this reason, we’ve upscaled our capacity and are now truly multi-franchise All Makes and All Models.
We aim to provide you with your most pleasurable, cost-efficient servicing experience to date.
Your warranty protected
A change in the law in 2003 (in technical jargon it’s called Block Exemption)means that you no longer have to take your car to a main dealer for your servicing. Using the Philip Petersen Service Centre ensures that your warranty is protected.
We inspect and advise, but you choose the work you want done.
Book a service
Benefits we offer
- We will check your car, give you honest assessment, but you decide on the work that you want done.
- You will understand everything we say, as we aim, always, to demystify the issues so that you're always in the clear.
- Should you choose to wait for your car, you can watch it being worked on from our workshop gallery window.
- The manufacturers service schedule is followed on every service.
- Your service book will always be stamped.
- Your warranty will be protected at all times.
- All of our mechanics and technicians are multi-franchised trained.
- All parts and labour are guaranteed for one year.
- We use the latest multi-franchise diagnostic equipment.
- Our customer services are always on hand to assist you.
- Free MOT check.
- Access to our free wifi cafe with newspapers and HD television while you wait.
- OR enjoy a complimentary lift to Bloomfields or Sainsbury’s while you wait.
"After years of avoiding the dreadful "Boucher Road" showroom experience, I finally bought my first new car this week - and was so impressed with Philip Petersens! I wanted to buy something more economical and read good reports about the Swift...so headed to Bangor to have a look. Around two hours later, I was the proud owner of a sparkling brand new blue Swift - the sportiest, most responsive, most comfortable small car I've ever driven. In the space of a couple of hours, I'd had a cup of coffee and a test drive, while Simon got me a great price on my old Grand Vitara, arranged new finance, rang my insurance company and got them to e-mail him a new cover note, printed a tax disk, arranged for new number plates to be fitted - and then even nipped down the road to put petrol in the car! I've had a couple of used cars from Petersens before and have always been delighted with their after-sales service. The staff are always genuinely friendly and avoid that dreadful cheesiness that other showrooms seem to encourage in their employees. Many thanks to Jason, Jamie, Graham, Ross and Simon for your expert help. It's very much appreciated."
- David Huntley, Antrim,